There’s a specific way to stack body weight and dumbbell exercises to build on one another over time and accelerate fat loss. That’s what Full Throttle Fat Loss is all about: accelerating fat loss.
These workouts are short, to the point, and require no more equipment than a couple of dumbbells. Plus, I walk you through a fully periodized program that teaches you as you go along, and customized to your individual body type. The missing links of fat loss are all accounted for here, so we can be sure you get a result this time around.
Full Throttle Fat Loss is a 25 minute workout including the warm ups, its an intense program for 16 weeks with different workouts each week, it teaches the neurological efficiency through the exercises while simultaneously teaching how to get work done in less time as a result of high caloric deficit.
It provides other options if a customer would not be able to handle the intense work-out in the beginning, thus improving his muscles and endurance to be able to take the beating from the intense workout. The program also discuss the right exercises for people (Endomorph, Mesomorph and Ectomorph). It shows what exercises are right for your body type.
THE 3 GOALS OF FTFL:
- Blatantly lose fat as fast as possible.
- Get leaner, but fitness and health are the main focal points.
- Get stronger, but not bulky and fatty muscle
- It will help you identify your skill level so that exercises that is suited for you will take more effect.
- Muscle balancing
- Increase your Neuro fitness level which will improve your fat loss effect, Quality vs Quantity workout is explained and why intensity is way much better than repetitions.